Our non-profit association relies on your donation to pursue our goals, the promotion of Buddhist values.
We finance our activities through membership fees, donations and revenues from events. The association receives no public funding, so we are grateful for any minor or even major donation! Your support enables the operation of our two centers She Drup Ling Graz and Kalachakra Kalapa Center – Please transfer a donation to our account or use the donation boxes at our centers.
If you want to contribute on a regular basis, please consider becoming a member of our association. If you require a receipt for your donation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many thanks for your generosity and support!
What is your donation used for?
- Operating and maintaining the Buddhist center She Drup Ling Graz
- Operating, maintaining and developing the infrastructure of Kalachakra KalapaCenter at Garanas
- Financing the salary of our employee for organisation and office support
- Financial support for people who otherwise could not afford to attend our courses and events
What kind of expenses do we incur for running our centers?
- Rent, heating, electricity, gas
- Insurance and taxes
- Regular mandatory inspection of the well and sewage plant at Kalachakra Kalapa Center
- Purchase of everyday goods, such as cleaning agents, candles, etc.
- Promotional material
- Telephone, internet access, IT, printer supplies, stationery, etc.
- Membership fees, such as for the Austrian Buddhist Society
- and so on
How to donate?
Our donation account at Easybank:
IBAN:AT89 1420 0200 1097 9901
Account holder:"Association for the Promotion of Buddhist Values, Griesgasse 2, 8020 Graz"
Reason for payment: "Website Fundraising"